Ilmainen toimitus yli 100 euron tilauksiin!
Ilmainen 100 päivän vaihto- ja palautusoikeus
Easy to fill, clean and dry low profile reservoir delivers a thirst-quenching 20 % more water per sip. Ergonomic drinking solution with 2-3+ hours of controlled hydration is ideal for training and performance-focused sports. Designed to be put in a backpack and to provide effective hands-free hydration. Quick-release QuickLink hose, which makes it quick to remove the tank from the backpack and put it back. The connector has an automatic drip-lock, so the tank can be moved with the hose removed even when full. Easy-to-use ON-OFF valve with leak-proof mouthpiece.
Large, very easy to close and open filling opening allows filling even without taking the reservior out of the backpack. Through the opening, cleaning is quick inside. Made from materials that do not cause flavors or odors, HydroGuard antimicrobial surface.
Material: polyurethane, polypropylene and silicone.
Delivery includes pre-assembled: Crux reservior, 11m diameter PureFlow hose with QuickLink quick release, ON-OFF valve and Big Bite Valve mouthpiece. 10-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Three sizes: 1.5L 2L, and 3L.
Accessories / spare parts:
- 1350001000 Crux Insulated Tube - insulated drinking hose. QuickLink connector.
- 1237001000 Crux Insulated Tube Director - insulated drinking hose with bendable rigid hose. QuickLink-connector.
- 1241001000 Reservoir ON/OFF Valve. Work's with all Crux tanks. Does not contain a mouthpiece
- 1251001000 Crux Cleaning Brush Kit
- 1254001000 Reservoir Dryer
Clean the tank before first use.
1. Half fill the tank with warm water and a mild dishwashing liquid.
2. Mix the dishwashing water by shaking the tank.
3. Lift the tank so that the hose and the Big Bite ™ mouthpiece are below the tank.
4. Squeeze the mouthpiece and allow the liquid to drain out through the hose and mouthpiece.
5. After washing, rinse the tank and hose.
6. Drain the remaining water from the tank. The tank is ready for use.