Approssimativamente 2 - 8 giorno/giorni dall'ordine.
L'affidabilità della stima è molto buono.
DisponibilitàAvvisatemi quando questo prodotto è disponibile
Descrizione del prodotto
Peso0,38 kg(Include il peso dell'eventuale imballaggio)
The Supreme MIL AUX headset with neckband provides high noise reduction yet with a slim design.
- Slim cups to fit both left hand and right hand shooters
- Easy to use push buttons operates the electronic functions
- Level Dependent function that allow you to hear ambient sound like warning signals, moving vehicles and important information and still be protected from hazardous noise
- High amplification and natural sound reproduction without chopping and cutting out
- Water proof microphones (IP67 tested)
- The electronic circuits are encapsulated in multiple layers of lacquer and polymer for increased robustness
- Amplification of low sounds
- Very natural sound reproduction through the speakers inside the cups
- Two loudspeakers in each cup, one for surround hearing and one for radio/communication - radio/ communication works even when batteries are out
- Sound reproduced through the level dependent function is limited to a maximum of 82 dB
- Battery save function, low battery warning (40), auto shutdown (4h), battery life time 600h
- Automatic switch-off after 4 hours if no button is activated saves battery life
- Audio input (AUX) for connecting external audio sources, such as communication radios
- Low battery warning when approximately 40 hours is left of the battery life
- Applicable tests made in accordance to MIL standards MIL-STD-810g and EMC-MIL-STD-461G
- Additional RFI protection
This product is available as a foldable headband, helmet mounted, slim headband and neckband versions.
Sordin is in the process of extending test procedures according to MIL-STD-810H (Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests), and MIL-STD-461G (Requirements for the Control of Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics of Subsystems and Equipment).
Batteries: 2 x 1.5 V AAA/LR03, estimated operating time is around 600 hours
Level Dependent microphone frequency response: 100 Hz - 10 KHz
Loudspeakers / loudspeaker response: 2 x 32 Ohm / 20 Hz - 20 KHz
Operating conditions: - 20°C - + 50°C
Max audio signal allowed from the connected radio to not exceed 82 dB(A) through the speakers: 399 mVrms
Complies with following environmental directives: RoHS, WEEE
12 al mese